Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Funny How Money Changes Situations

It irritates me when people go off on the Mac vs PC thing. There is no debate. The bottom line is OS X is better in many ways. Windows is good for some things. I think you can divide people into many groups and here are a few. People who are smart and have money buy Macs. People who are smart and don't have money, get someone else to buy them a Mac. People who are smart and can't find a way to get a real mac, build a PC and dual boot. People who use windows are stuck in a single mindset and lack the will power to learn a better system because they are too lazy to learn it and too lazy to afford it. People who have money and are idiots and buy Macs because they look cool. People who have money and buy PC's because they are loaded. People who like playing games on PC and don't mind the terrible interface and haven't bothered to learn OSX. People who are extremely nerdy and play text based games and write their own OS.

Of course there are many other ways to be a PC or a Mac. Personally, for daily use a Mac is best for me. I used to enjoy building my own machines but the pleasure I get from a Mac far outweighs that joy. I still boot up the old windows machine to play some games or just because my job requires it. But seriously with a multi-touch track pad this thing is off the chain. There is not a PC on earth that comes close to be this slick.

Are Macs perfect? Hell no. Are they the sexiest best computer I've ever used? Hell yes.
. . .

No comments: