Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fan Boys

The iPad is out. Sold out. And totally awesome. As usual I'm waiting. I bought my " first" Mac in 2007. The shiny new multi-touch Macbook Pro. The best Apple computer ever made. My family had a Mac in 1997, since then I've been waiting. I dipped my toes in again when they dropped an Intel into the iMac but I passed this to my parents to replace the rather old gum drop iMac.

The way I see it Apple is just getting started. The have the faucet on a nice steady drip, sad for us, but great for them. They are raking in the cash. Too bad I didn't buy all that Apple stock in 1997, all my money went into a college education... Had I put that into Apple stock... at $4 a share. I don't even want to think about it. But I will. $40,000 /$4 = 10,000 x $241 = $2,410,000

So instead of now being thousands of dollars in debt, I'd be doing rather well. Always go with your gut.

My new project I'm working on is the "Apple Road Map" I'm going to tell you what I think Apple is going to be doing in the future and why they would do it that way. I'm pretty much basing it on everything I know about Steve Jobs and how I use the amazing products they make. There is an old photo of steve. He sits in a near empty room, a turn table, a lamp, a cup of tea, and some books. This pretty much tells you everything you need to know about what Apple is and what they will be building us in the future.

. . .

No comments: